Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Writing Book

Last week was the Open House at the boys' school and in Thomy's classroom I got to see some of the work he has been doing including his writing book. Inside I found what he had written about me.




Here is the transcript:

My dad is awesome! My dad's name is Jonathan, but we call him Jon or Jonny[sic]. My dad loves camping. Once dad my dad's friend and I went camping together. We like camping on the mountains. That is why he likes the color green and camoflauge[sic]. My dad works at intel, but only at night. Since my dad works at night he sleeps during the day and is awake at night. Except for one day of the week Monday when he is awake in the day. I think that he likes his job, maybe. My dad has light skin just like me. My dad also looks a lot like me, just like me he has brown eyes.


For the record, my eyes are blue and hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment