For months now my mother has been bugging me to get on her blog and read her posts. Well, mom, I finally did, and it motivated me to start a blog of my own. Prepare yourselves to be bedazzled by mountains of fun animals facts and philosophy-filled monologues. I will try to stay away from using exclamations and ellipses--unlike my mother. Who's Grammar-person Osborne now, mom?
Seriously, I have a lot to catch up on and hope to find time a couple days a week to write fresh posts.
Maybe post about the family too? :D Love to keep up on them being as far away as I am you know...
ReplyDeleteMy posts necessitate a certain number of exclamation points. ! ! ! So there! ! ! And what the heck is an ellipse? ! !
ReplyDelete...grammar...person...
ReplyDeleteEllipsis: a term denoting the omission of a word or words from a sentence whereby the complete meaning is obtained by inference.
ReplyDeleteOther than that, I'll be happy to hand over the mantle.
ReplyDelete